Sunday, October 16, 2011

Introducing: Rigel


From Wikipedia: Rigel (β Ori, β Orionis, Beta Orionis) is the brightest star in the constellation Orion and the sixth brightest star in the sky, with visual magnitude 0.18. Although it has the Bayer designation "beta", it is almost always brighter than Alpha Orionis (Betelgeuse).


Rigel is also my little Havanese, four pounds of cuddles and a big bark, the bright star in my home. He's definitely an indoor lapdog; he hates walkies. So do I. 


But he does love the beach and we go to Del Mar's Dog Beach for most of the year. And he loves getting himself all dusty while I'm working in the garden.


I took this picture right after I told him, "Groomers tomorrow, young man." He stopped his play and just stood there,  giving me the Sad Puppy Eyes. 


Almost worked lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment